Memorable Moments and Dramatic Finishes in Appalachian State Football History
Narrated by the Voice of the Mountaineers David Jackson, the compact disc features some of the most memorable radio calls in Appalachian and college football history. Volume 1 includes:
• Sparky Woods' first win at ASU, a 17-16 victory over Western Kentucky in 1984 that was capped by John Settle's 15-yard touchdown catch with five seconds remaining;
• the Mountaineers' 24-14 triumph over No. 1 Marshall in 1994;
• Jason Hunter's forced fumble versus Furman that sent Appalachian to its first national championship game in 2005;
• Richie Williams' inspirational touchdown drive in the next week's I-AA title game versus Northern Iowa;
• the final five minutes of Appalachian's historic 34-32 victory at Michigan in 2007;
• Brian Quick's three touchdown catches in ASU's nationally televised Halloween rout over Wofford in 2008;
• the Apps jumping out to a 21-0 lead en route to a SoCon-title-clinching romp at Elon in 2009.
Mountaineer Magic - Volume 1 costs just $14.95. Click HERE to purchase your copy today.